February 10, 2012

Playing in Paradise #53

This week’s challenge for Playing in Paradise is Musically Inspired, my card was inspired Judy Garland singing - Get Happy. Although I don't think this song has any piano playing in it,  this is what came to mind  when I was making the card.
You can listen to this song on You tube Here.



Someone is bound to notice that my piano keys are upside down, they have since been turned around but I did not take another picture of the card so you will just have imagine it in your mind :).  I had this music sheet printed off  and in my scraps and the piano keys were random clip art printed twice and cut out and popped up with foam tape.

The record was heat embossing in black then layered on circle punches.



Stop by the Playing in Paradise blog to see what the design team members have created for this challenge.

Supplies: Natural white and black cardstock, Sheet music and piano keys - Internet, Inspired by Stamping-Heartfelt Gratitude, Inkadinkado - Music Inchie, misc ribbon, embossing folders and punches, Kaisercraft gems.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Awe, very pretty card Nina,
    I was a professional piano refinisher for over 10 years. I loved that job, oh, the things we use to find under those 88 keys...which BTW I learned the hard way to number before removing them. If you turned it sideways it could be an accorion...for a left handed player maybe..
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! I love anything with musical papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Nina that card is awesome ...love the old fashion record ...have agreat weekend.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete