February 11, 2012

Just Because

I created this card for a challenge but I am not overly happy with as it feel likes it needs a little something else but I can’t figure it out.


The challenge required stiching which I have not managed to really do successfully, so this will be a redo in some other form :). I heat embossed the sentiment with black in and red embossing tinsel and added some texture to the upper panel.

Supplies: Red cardstock, Designer Paper-Basic Grey, Inspired by Stamping-Sweet Valentine's, embossing folders, Ranger embossing tinsel,  misc ribbon, glitter dome.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    Can't imagine what it needs, I think its perfectly gorgeous. If you HAD to add, perhaps a flower as it says that right in your sentiment. But to be honest, I don't think it needs anything at all. leave it alone. Walk away. Stop.

    Your pesky Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sentiment ..and the card looks great Nina.Have a great Sunday.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is lovely!! Maybe a flower to go with the sentiment? Thanks for being a great GD last week at Merry Monday Nina...so happy you could join me! Enjoy your week!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete