December 13, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge #219

Good Morning campers, I can't believe that it is Wednesday already- I love it. Christmas is coming ya know.

This post is for the current Mojo Monday Challenge #219. I think I made this card way more labour intensive than it needed to be and I am not sure I like it yet. The idea in my head just did not translate as expected. Ahh it happens.



I wanted my hat to be the focal point and it just did not work out as I expected to, I do like how it works for an I embellishment though. I used multiple sheets of DP from the Echo Park Times and Seasons 6x6 pad. I could not decide on which wonderful prints to use so I used multiple which was not the best idea me thinks. I found the free font for Happy Birthday on Dafont.com

Supplies: Natural Ivory and navy cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Stamp it - Panama Hat, misc twine, Recollections-mini brads, button die cut, misc punches.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,

    I love the hat - this is a terrific masculine card. You always pull these off so smoothly.

    I am sad yo not have joined in mojo. I always enjoy connecting thru our monday creations.

    Love u,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete