November 10, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches # 10

Welcome to Thursday,  I love that I had some productive craft time last night. I had fun with the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, Rita has created a wonderful sketch.


I love layers and I popped each layer with a little bit of foam tape for dimension. I cut a Christmas bulb out of the Designer Paper and embossed it with my new favorite embossing powder-Frost Glass.

Supplies: Natural white and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- Basic Grey, Inkadinkado-Happy Holidays, Sew Easy Fancy Floss, Kaisercraft gems, Antiquities Frosted Glass.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful ...you did an awesome job but then again you always do. You are so talented...and put everything together just right. Still think I could you a lesson or two...(hint..Hint). Have a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love how the dsp makes the simple design look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. LOVE that patterned paper and love what you did with the popped up ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis,

    O Gosh, I THOUGHT I'd commented here LOL. ah well old age and all that.

    I think your card is fabulous, I like how you repeat the element already present in the DP - really pulls it together.

    You're my constant inspiration!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card too! You have a way of making something simple..look so FUN.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect holiday card. I love all those ornaments! Great take on the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, love the fun feel to this adorable creation! The Christmas ornaments have a vintage look! Great way to use the layout Nina! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete