August 19, 2011

Something a little different for this post today. First my sister Barb…. her name seems to be popping up a lot these last few days... ok, so the something different, I am trying Microsoft Live writer for this post. I have never used this software so I am preparing for some interesting effects.

I made a card for the  Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge #19, when I was on vacation but obviously did not post it. So here goes, I am not sure if I like this card yet, my sister took a great photo but I am not sure it really does the card justice.

Thank you Brenda for a lovely sketch:
This fabulous paper is not displayed as nicely as it should on this card I think though it is just the way the sun washed it out a little at the time of the snapshot. It is double-sided, the background is a perfect contrast to the beautiful front which is a mixture of blues and greens with the flowers outlined in gold foil.

Nina_CASS_19full

I found this image online, it gives a little better idea of how pretty this paper is.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- S.E.I, TPC-Flourish Text, Recollections- Flower embellishment, misc twine and circle sticker.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Me again.:)
    I have to repeat it..I LOVE your cards!!!:) This paper IS so pretty!!Happy you were able to get a pic of it. You do such a FANTASTIC job on ALL of your cards.Such TALENT!! Thanks for inspiring us!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and that does look like some fabulous paper. I like how you did your string.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I too like what you did with the string. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete