May 27, 2011

Yahhh Friday. The end of a work week never fails to make me smile. I have no real plans for the weekend at this point but two days on my own time is definitely a bonus. Now if the sun would come out to play....

I recently made two baby cards, one for a girl and this one. Of the two this is one is my favorite. I love those little embellishment packs from Daisy Hill, I brought 2 or 3 of them a couple years ago and tucked them away they really do make a card easy to put together.

I started with Designer Paper- Nana's Nursery from DCWV, they matched up my cardstock. There is glitter on the Designer Paper, that matches very nicely with the embellishment cloths line.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Supplies:Cream and blue cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, There She Goes-Bit of Stardust, Daisy Hill-Embellishments, Jolee-buttons, misc ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to just sit on your bumm,read a good book, watch a movie or build cards or do nothing at all! And I hope the sun makes a guest appearance for you too.

    Such a sweet card - I love finding things tucked away - they seem to appear just at the right time.

    I puff up with protrudes when I come see your cards.

    Love u,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    What a CUTE card!! I LOVE it!!:)So sweet! LOVE the saying too and sooo true!:)
    Hope you have that sunshine for your two days off!! Enjoy them!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete