May 9, 2011

Welcome to another week, one day closer to summer. I can almost believe it with the sun making a short appearance this evening.

It is Mojo Monday today, I have to say I was excited about the sketch this morning when I saw it. I still am, although I am not all that happy with my card. Oh well, the wonderful thing is I can try again.

Today's sketch:


I wanted to use this double-sided paper by Prima, I am really only fond of one side but not so much the other side and maybe that is why I was not feeling as inspired as I had hoped.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- Prima, Inkadinkado-Everyday Expressions, Spellbinders- Nestabilites, Prima- flowers, Sizzlets-Buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, American Craft-velvet ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. I always rush to get here because when I am the first, before I comment it says 0... thats zero... appreciated comments and I dont' want others to be discouraged thinking you don't appreciate their comments haha!

    Your card is pretty - as per Nina. You lie when you say its not. I WILL tell you wen you make a card that sucks, promise! I think I have a flower like that I saw somewhere, like crushed velvety so I know that I'd want to touch it and I know its prettier in real life than the photo.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    PS - you make Mondays less mundane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful Nina! I hear ya though on the like one side but not the other...it does makes it tough to really enjoy it. But you pulled it off..as always :)

    Thank you so much for your beautiful card it was definetly a surprise. But a nice one :)

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Nina ...so much talented ...way to go.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is just fabulous!! Love the colors & your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I can't believe I waited so long to get here this time.So sorry!!:(
    Your card is lovely!!I especially love the glittery flower...and it is always a pleasure to get a card saying that you have been thinking of them.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete