May 5, 2011

Hi Peeps,

I was suppose to post a card today, my husband was in command of the computer last night so I did not get the chance to prep it. I know that is not an excuse and I will try to get it done tonight. In the meantime, this post is for Valinda and well anyone else who is interested.

When I first was introduced to stamping it was with a friend, she had a grand idea of us selling our cards. So at that time I looked into packaging. I found this great website called Cardblanks . Even more wonderful is that they are local to Victoria. Yaayy. They do ship with in Canada and the US though.

At the time I brought a ton of the small plastic sleeves for individual cards (there are all sorts of sizes),



and harder plastic box-like cases as well for small card sets. I have not sold a card to date, however these work great for protecting and storing cards that I have not given out yet.

.

I don't seal them when I use them so they can be used over and over. How do you store and protect your cards?

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I am sooo sorry it took me sooo long to get back over here again.I have been SOOO busy.:)
    I really appreciate your taking the time to show me how to protect my cards while I wait for them to be sent.This will work out great! Thank you!:)Right now they are in a drawer stacked on top of each other.I try not to let them get too heavy..but even after a little while..they can get squished.:)

    ReplyDelete