May 23, 2011

Happy Victoria Day, I love long weekends :) A very quick post for Mojo Monday.

Mojo Sketch:


I am not entirely happy with this card, I wanted to use a flower but could not find anything that flowed with the card. I used a Clear Star Jelly roller to add sparkle to the tips of the petals. I used a brown sugar coated brad to hold the flowers together and to anchor the charm that I used in place of a tag.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box, Paper Inspirations- Birthday Joy, misc floss, misc butterfly charm, Prima flowers.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning Nina! I love it!
    I really like how you pick such nice soft tones usually...i am trying to do a card that is so out there.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina....it's BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
    I haven't had the time to start one yet.:( We'll see.:)

    Thanks so much for visiting me and for leaving such sweet comments!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Nina ..it is beautiful. I see the page before this one ..you tried quilling isn't it neat. You are so talented hope to get a card up for Mojo Monday this week. It was an awesome week fishing with Neti ...rain a lot but we all had fun.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete