May 2, 2011

Happy Monday, a Mojo Monday to boot. I love an excuse to get creative.

Today's sketch:


My card has sparkle and the camera missed it :(. Really I can't blame it on the camera but the sentiment and the flower are both embossed with a Metallic brown embossing powder with glitter in it. Very pretty.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Skor, The Stamps of Life-Limited Edition #5, Spellbinders-Ribbon Tag Trio, Stampin’ Up!- Misc punches, Seweasy-Floss, Metallic- Embossing Powder, Kaisercraft Pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that loopy flower and fabulous tag! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neen,

    Your tag is so unique and your card has so much depth and interest. And sheesh, you said you did not think it was good. You are such a WHIZ at this, me, I puttered a half day away between doing the closet adn did not come close to the beauty of this. Excellent!

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with all theses ladies...your card is awesome ...beautiful..and girl you have so much talent. Have a great week.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know i feel like a parrot everytime i visit your blog :)
    Great job Nina your card turned out wonderful. As well as all the others that i have not been able to comment on.
    Glad to be back on line and i hope to get a mojo up later today/tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the colors :) Wonderful job with the sketch - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Nina:)
    I agree..your card is FANTASTIC!! LOVE it!:) I too wish our glitters etc would show up on the pics...but my imagination is seeing it.:)So pretty!
    I do have a question..How do you store your cards that you haven't given away yet? I have several and don't want them to squish.KWIM? Just curious.:)
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card Nina, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete