February 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary to my sister Barb and her husband Miles. Have a great weekend of Anniversary romance J.

I found this little Mini scrapbook album in a dollar store a couple of years ago, it has paper, rub-ons and embellishments. I used a really thick ribbon, and Iended up having to put a small piece of cardboard in behind the decorative panel so that it would be supported.



I finished with some Hero Arts gems, and added Happy Anniversary on the inside.

Supplies: Cream cardstock, Designer Paper-misc dollar store mini album, Hero Arts-Gems

Also we have added another blogger to the family. Welcome Neti, I look forward to all your wonderful posts. Now if only we can talk Samantha into joining us.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. awesome card Nina they will love it ...awesome find. Have a great weekend.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUAH!

    Your card is very very elegant and I love it. Thanks Lil Sis.

    Off to celebrate some more!

    Your one and only
    BS

    ReplyDelete