January 14, 2011

Happy Friday, I have a very quick card to show. It has been awhile since I have attempted a shaped card. The card itself is suppose to be simple, but I think I struggled with it more than if it had multiple layers.


Spellbinders- Labels One was used to die cut the shape, I used Versamark Dazzle in Champagne to stamp some background images. I stamped the small butterfly twice and embossing it with Ranger-Antique gold embossing powder, then cut the second butterfly out to pop it up. I stamped Thinking of you, and embossed it leaving extra embossing powder. I finished with some Kaisercraft pearls.


 
Supplies: Natural White cardstock, Close to my Heart-Butterfly Wings, unknown – Thinking of you, Ranger-Antique Gold embossing powder, Kaisercraft Pearls, Spellbinders-Labels One.

Cheers,

Nina

4 comments:

  1. breath taking...love the card Nina ...boy can you give me some lessons...love the simple but beautiful look of the card. AWESOME

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I agree with Judy, this is gorgeous. Got to get me some gold embossing powder, amazing!

    Love the shape, might have to try one meself, though it will have to be a different shape unless i cut it out from a printed one... or something.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Nina! I liked the faded stamped butterflies for the back ground.

    You must have the machine that cuts out the spellbinders stuff...is that correct? Again another item i know little about except that you can use some of the spellbinders in the cuttle bug to emboss.

    ReplyDelete