January 22, 2011

Good Morning.

A quick card this morning. I am finding all sorts of paper treasures, I love this paper and I have a few variations of it but have never used it or at least not for while. I don't know how many times I have looked at some of my craft supplies and said I will save that for something special. I have turned a corner... I am now all about 'Just use it, they are all special'.

I started with craft cardstock, added Scenic Route double sided designer paper for two layers then used craft cardstock to make a tag. I quickly inked the edges then I stamped Howdy, and finished with pearls.



Supplies: Craft cardstock, Designer Paper-Scenic Route, Fiskars-Howdy, Kaisercraft-pearls.

Have a great weekend. Sam can you please send me your email address.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nina!!! My email address is sforsyth12@msn.com

    Great job on the card by the way....love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow spoiled girl..but that husband know a talented lady and wife when he sees one ...awesome buy . Love the card .Have fun creating can't wait to see all the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    LOVE your card!! I have decided with you to turn that corner...I have lots of papers that I think I will use one day on something special and they are sitting there not being used.Thanks for the push I needed.:)
    Wow..you got a Cricut Create for that price!!! Was that like a monthly bill?..You know...make three payments of $39.00..:)Congratulations! Can't wait to see all the cool things you can do with it.:)
    Have a wonderful day!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete