December 6, 2010

A second post and little Mojo on a Monday.  I am going to keep this simple as it is my second go on my blog today.

This is the Mojo sketch:


This is my try at it, my creativity has taken a little dive after all the Christmas cards. When I am creatively challenged I always fall back on more masculine cards. This is for my son's birthday. I added a little brown Spica Glitter marker to the Happy Birthday and the wee little owl square is popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Memory Box-Twiggy 6x6 Collection, The Artful Stamper-Happy Birthday, Memory Box-Budding Branch, Martha Stewart-Branch Punch, Pebbles Inc-brown candy dots.
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the leaves, they are the perfect touch to bring it together. This is very male-ish, the muted colours are pleasing together. I hope the lil beggar does not see this before the big day. *snort* for one stamp I won't tell haha!

    Love you!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those leaves peeking out from behind your square. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete