December 7, 2010

Quick second card post, still 1 behind on my sisters challenge darn it :).

This card is number two from the class.


This card was too funny to get set up, the instuctor wanted us to use a Spellbinders die cut to create the inside frame, however they were using a Cuttlebug machine but could not figure out the plate sandwich to make it all work. In the end it was close your eyes and hope for the best.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Dreamweaver Embossing paste, Heritage Farms Merry Christmas, Dreamweaver stencil-Bare Trees,Krylon-18kt Gold Leafing Pen.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Again, that graphic just grabs my attention. The Christmas blessings stamp, well you just HAVE to tell me where to buy that stamp. I have to have it. Tell me or I will have to get rough with you Sister. *snort*

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete