December 19, 2010

I wish the weekend was not over, I could have used an extra day. Not because I am busy, I finished wrapping all the Christmas gifts this morning, but because it is the time of year when my internal battery is low and you just need that extra day(or a holiday:)). I have two holiday luncheons this week which even though it may only be an hr a day, it breaks up the day nicely and over all makes time move quicker.


This card is just random, I have no plans for it, it was not made for anything specific. I just wanted to make a card, and I have wanted to ink up this stamp from the moment I brought it... for $2. I don’t know who made it but I love it. I don’t know how many tree stamps I have(too many I am sure) , nor do I want to count them . I just love nature stamps.


Supplies: Brown and natural ivory cardstock, Designer Paper- Upsydaisy Designs- A Walk in the Park, misc tree stamp, Elan brown ribbon, Kaisercraft-brown pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hay Sister - where's your posts?

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I missed this, mustn't have opened my eyelids when viewing, forgives - been on warp speed.

    I love your trees cards. You do lovely nature themed ones. Off to your next post, you're eating up my 3G time but SO worth it,

    Love ya
    Sis

    ReplyDelete