December 20, 2010

I love Mojo Monday's, thank you so much Julee and your team. Although I have only participated in a handful of Mojo Mondays, it is now a part of my week that I look forward too. My husband even surprised me with mentioning it to me this week, knowing I was going to lock myself away to create. I surprise myself each time with actually getting something made.


I used this Just a little note stamp from the Fiscars- Just Between Friends clear stamps set. I have been foraging through my many bins of Designer Paper to find the papers I loved when I brought them but have since gotten lost in the shuffle. I found a small stash of Upsy Daisy Designs double-sided paper that have been serving me well the last few cards.
This is today's Sketch:


And my go at it:




Supplies: Natural white and blue cardstock, Designer Paper-UpsyDaisy Designs, Fiscars-Just Between Friends clear stamps, Martha Stewart- Frond Branch Punch, Spellbinders- Large Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped Circles Small, Basic Grey Ribbon.
Now to clean up the mess :)

Cheers,
Nina


8 comments:

  1. This is just incredible! I love your dp and your ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love your designer paper! like how you tied the leaf punch into the design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm at the bottom of this string of comments! Well earned I must say - your collies are pretty and refreshing. This card feels fresh and new after all the Christmas theme going on.

    Awww haha, is your Mr going to join us with mojo? I'll make a blog banner for him. (snort)

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love that paper. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love the colors ..way to go Nina ...

    nice your fellow remembers

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry CHRISTmas Nina ..to you and your lovely family.:)Wishing you a fantastic weekend celebrating our Lord's birth.:)
    LOVE your gorgeous card!!! :) I may just have to "scraplift" that idea.LOL
    Can't wait for things to slow down some so I can just RELAX when making cards...I need time to THINK.hehe
    Leaving HUGE hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry my comment is so late Nina. This is a beautiful card. I love the colors, the DP and the leaves. Well done.

    ReplyDelete