December 11, 2010

I locked myself away for a few hrs with my audio book and craft supplies and churned out 9 cards last night, all of them Christmas. They were not all indivigual designs, only 2 new.

I love the Magenta Crafty Individual stamps and this one work perfect with the glittery Bo Bunny designer paper. I used Vineyard Berry embossing powder from CTMH. The finishing touch was a small clear gem in the middle of the punched snowflakes.
 
 
 
Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny-Snowy Serenade Overature, Crafty Indiviguals-Let it snow, misc ribbon, Martha Stewart-Snowflake punch, clear gems, Close to my Heart-Vineyard Berry embossing powder.
 
Have a great Saturday.
Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. oh Nina what a beautiful card love it ...girl you are so talented ..you and Barb ...wow. Will keep it up with the blogging everyday till the end of the year love it ..and all the cards

    hugs

    ReplyDelete