November 20, 2010

Whew.. Way Way behind on the Mojo this week. I have good excuses, card classes, Christmas cards, husband hogging the office/craft room. I did manage to make a Mojo Monday card... on Thursday but I have not had a chance to snap a photo till now.

This is the sketch.

This is my try at it. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder on the scalloped circle and background layer. I used Stamping up punches for the circle and scalloped circle. I stamped a cat paw on some designer paper.


We had a friend who lost a dear friend - Pickles.

We are having a little bit of winter today.First snow of  2010, being as we usually don't get much of a winter here is always causes a stir. Yup a whole skiff :), mind you some areas of the island did get a lot more of the pretty white stuff.


Supplies: Creama and Brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Basic Grey Cappella, Stampin' Up!-With Sympathy, Pink Cat Studio-Glamour Puss, American Craft brown ribbon, Kaisercraft-Pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment: