October 7, 2010

This is exciting :). Mojo Monday was a first for me and I really enjoyed it more then expected. I usually card what comes into my head and sometime that is challenge enough, I figured I would have a hard time following someone elses challenge. It worked I did it, which surprised me as I can't ever follow a recipe when cooking so I really did not think it would be any different with card making.

I had a wonderful invite as a result, I am not silly enough to think I was singled out I am sure I am one among hundreds even thousand but hey, I am not going to complain.  This is the comment.

"Hope you don't mind me stopping by to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html"

So of course I became a follower of this site, and as you can see it is on my sidebar. I am looking forward to participating in some of the challenges, I think I may be hooked. Take a look and sign up to win.

http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment