October 2, 2010

World Carding Making Day - Are you making a card today :)

Isn't this paper cute, little Bo-Bunny Goblins and crew cupcakes. I am fortunately enough to have friends with children because I love making Halloween cards. I am sure when my adult friends recieve these once there children are grown they will with think I am crazy or they will be delighted.

Either way I had fun making them. This one was quick and easy with a single layer of cardstock, I used a circle punch to cut out a creature then cut two sections of designer paper that worked well together, cover the seam with ribbon, added a brad and voila.


Supplies: Cream and orange card stock, Designer Paper-bo Bunny Boo Crew Goblins, Stampin’ Up!-Ghostly greetings, Celebrate It-Happy Halloween Ribbon, black-doodlebug sugar brad.

Have a great Saturday.

Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. You make the cutest halloween cards I've ever seen. Simply adorable!

    (puffing with pride!)

    Ooops, missed world carding day. Sigh

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete