September 25, 2010

It was a beautiful sunny day today, the news was talking about a big storm for the West coast and I imagine it will roll in tonight but it sure was nice today though. I had thought we would have rain, and being as I had the day and empty house to myself I planned on some craft time.

It was wonderful to put on the IPod with a book, brew a tea and just play with some paper and glue. I managed 5 cards, a couple of those Halloween and fall which I have been procrastinating about for weeks.

This card was not one of them, but I can post it without fear the recipient will see. I do not recall where I found the Designer paper, it had overlaying glitter parts and does not take away the masculine quality of the card.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Unknown designer paper, Inkadinkado-Birthday wishes, brown Offray ribbon, brown embellishment dots, Provo craft-2x2 Vintage die.

Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. Buahhahah! I merely came to look at your blog - but you've got my creative juices flowing and before I even reached the end of your post I found myself polishing off the watercolour touch to a card. You're a bad influence on my Sister!

    But, I'm taking a break from the card and FOCUSSING on your blog and taking even MORE inspiration from this card. I really like the pattern, what is this called again -I think houndstooth. I used to have a shirt of it. I should have hung on to it for its coming back into fashion.

    Anyways, the pattern looks MUCH better on your card than it ever did on me.

    NICE - lucky recipient!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete