August 31, 2010

It is raining out... hard rain. The plants and trees are going to love it. I love the smell in the morning after a refreshing rain.

This is number three in the simple thank you series.



Supplies: Stampin’ Up! Naturals White cardstock, Inkadinkado Perennial Prints and Thank you, Stampin’ Up ink spots.

I sat down and made Christmas cards this past weekend, I always seem to try to make too many different designs and it feels a bit overwelming so this year I am going to try to do about 6 or 8 of about 4 designs. I also made a Thank you card which I will post in a few days. it felt great to sit down and just card for a couple of hrs.

Cheers,

Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, seems I've missed a few entries - still love me lil Sis?

    I think these "simple" series ones are

    Your Birthday card is gorgeous and I can think of a zillion variations on it if ever I would sit my bum still enough to do some.

    Thx for showcasing your talent!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Nina:)
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to see me again.I LOVE your visits.:)
    I haven't tried making boxes either...but Christy watches a lot of "How to" videos and then has the nerve to try them herself.:)You go..Christy!!LOL
    I LOVE your thank you cards.So simple to make yet soo pretty.:) I also like your idea of making several cards with just a few of the same designs.That should cut way back on your time making them.Is it that time already to be thinking of Christmas cards???WOW..where has the time gone?:)But..it is soo smart of you to start early and have them already done before the mad rush to the stores.:)Hey..I have some cute Christmas papers etc too..hmmmm...makes me think I should get started too.:)I had such fun making them last year.I printed out some cute elements from my scrapbook collections on the blogs and then cut them out and dressed them up with glue and glitter and attached them to my cards.It was FUN!!:)
    Have a fantastic rest of the day!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete