August 25, 2010

Darker mornings and the sun hides a little sooner at night, the evenings are cooler too. Summer is slowly fading and I have been feeling the need to make cards with Autumn and Halloween themes.

This is one of the super simple cards I made, I love ink spots, those mini version of a real ink pads. It makes it so easy to just drag them across the paper.

This image does not show it very well but I used three colors, a vibrant yellow then a light orange and a darker orange/red for the flower. I finished it with a misc gem.

I can't say that these are my favorite type of card but you never know unless you try and in a pinch I would still rather send out homemade cards.


Supplies: Stampin’ Up! Naturals White cardstock, Inkadinkado Perennial Prints, Inkadinkado-Thank you, Stampin’ Up ink spots.



Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I know this card! (or one very similar to it) Can attest its prettier in real life.

    So glad to see you blogging again. Have missed visiting you here.

    Twas a fab visit Sister dear but, quick come back, I forgot to pinch you.

    *snort*

    ReplyDelete