June 16, 2010

I am not much of a shopper when it comes to fashion or really any thing other then food and essentials, I ended up finding some basic clipart for this 'page' and coating it with Crystal Dimensions then coating it with a pretty shimmery micro fine glitter. I then edged each piece (shoe, dress and purse) with black marker. I used Craft Essentials Alphabet stickers to spell out Shopping.


Supplies: Designer Paper-Close to my Heart –Veranda, Stampin’ Up!-Naturals White cardstock, Misc clipart, Craft Essentials Alphabet stickers, Jewel Glitter Ritz-Green Mist glitter, Making Memories-square eyelet.
Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh - GLITTER. Your big Sis loves the glitzy! I can't believe all your creativity with this card - I'd be up nights dreaming of all this stuff and now it makes sense if you told me you could not sleep sometimes. Wow, the recipient of this card will have to display this under glass!

    I just noticed the little card holder you use to hold the card up for its little photo session - clever girl.

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete