December 5, 2009

I love this card and it was so fun to make. I brought this stamp last year and have looked at it so many times but a card just did not call to me. Paired with Kaisercraft Winter wonderland - Let it snow paper I had a surge of craftiness.

I started with using my Spellbinder Nestabilites Labels seven and stamped the Figure skates (Sunshine Designs). I coloured the skates with a white opaque pen from Inkssentials. Then used my Spica glitter markers for the treats and clear glitter marker for the skate blades.

The burgundy back ground and layer are made with this beautiful suede paper from Paperwishes, it is like velvet on paper. I used this same paper to punch out the snowflake, the silver snowflake is punched out of silver metallic paper.

I finished the details with light turquoise pearls from the Recollections Autumn package.



I have a number of friends who have baby's that will celebrate their first Christmas this year, so these cards have Baby's First Christmas stamped inside.


Supplies: Cream cardstock, Designer paper burgundy suede - Hot off the press and Kaisercraft - Winter Wonderland, Sunshine Design figure skates, Martha Stewart - Snowflake Punch, Recollections - Pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Nina that is beautiful. I know what you mean when you just look at a stamp over and over and nothing comes to you. Then a PP just clicks! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina this card is beautiful...you are so talented ....have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, see, this is another card that I just KNOW is so much prettier in REAL life. I love the squiggly frame border.

    ReplyDelete