December 17, 2009

I found this stamp hiding in my stash and wanted to see what I could make with it. After it was created I thought I might try my hand at entering it into a card contest at a local stamp store.. I won second place :). I am pretty happy with myself.



Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Designer papers: Kaisercraft - Winter Wonderland Silent Night, Inkadinkado – A Light for the Holidays, Cornish Heritage Farms - Wishing you Christmas Cheer,Martha Stewart – branch punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities – Labels Four, Kaisercraft- Pearls, atyouSpica – Glitter markers, Gelly Roll – Clear star.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Nina:)
    Wow! How pretty! Congratulations on winning second place!!:)
    I LOVE your other cards too! Wonderful job on them! I will have to find some velvet ribbon..cause I think I could fall in love with it too!:)
    I need to practice using the stamps though..I have a problem with the "whole" stamped image showing up the first time. I have double vision sometimes..hehe Is there a trick to it?:)
    I hope you have a wonderful and Merry CHRISTmas!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina that is so great ...I love the card and second ...will I think it is a first place card...have a great weekend


    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete