November 23, 2009

No peeking, these cards are mailed and I hope they have been received before anyone see that they are blogged :). This photo is horrible, ever the critic I am . Why you say, because it makes my little dobs of Stickles look like globs and the little border of glitter does not show and it is all twinkly. Same with the embossed pink layer at base level. Oh well, in real life and not digital it is very pretty if I do say so myself. I started this card when I was not feeling very creative so when it all came together I was happy with it.

I coloured the fairy’s dress with my Spica markers to make it all glittery, I used the clear Spica to outline on the embossed layer. Add some gems and voila.


I am in Christmas card mode as well, I should be done this week. Fingers crossed, I will post them once they are in the mail.

Supplies: Cream and pink cardstock, Designer paper – DCWV Nana’s Nursery Baby Girl, A Muse Stamps – Fairy Princess and Make a wish, Prima Sprites pink flowers, misc ribbon and gem embellishments, Stickles, Cuttlebug – Victoria Embossing folder.


2 comments:

  1. cute ..pretty and pink way to go Nina ...love that polka dotted flower...thanks for sharing love the card


    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a way we could see the glitter. I go gaga for glitter. I'm sure its all twinkly magic sugared. Sigh sigh. I can still tell its amazing tho. Thx for sharing, Sis!

    ReplyDelete