October 15, 2009

It is Thursday already... Today the card is one of the 5 or 6 Halloween cards I made this past weekend.

It was raining and dark yesterday when I set up the light tent, I have been lucky the last couple of months where the natural light has been enough. I guess it is time to bring out the extra lights, this card is a little brighter then in the picture. I tried to adjust it but it thru the actual color off.

Now to actually get them in the mail....


Supplies: Cream, green, orange and black cardstock, Designer paper- Recollections Halloween, Stampin’ Up! – Twick or Tweet, Recollections-Epoxy Stickers, Celebrate It-Halloween ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA cute card! Good thing I know to click on the small preview on your blog and make it bigger so I could read what it said.

    Another little masterpiece in the Nina Gallery!

    Thx for sharing, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheeee -- love this litte image!!

    ReplyDelete