June 22, 2009

Monday Monday Morning,

I have been feeling a little under the weather so I have not done much in the way of cardmaking the last couple of weeks. I hope to get a few done this week then I will probably have another dry spell as we move along into summer.

This is the Father’s day card I made for my husband, he loves motorbikes so I am always trying to find something new for his cards. I found some wonderful Snoopy and Peanuts stamps to use for the next few. This card was pretty basic card to put together, at the time though I was stretching my imagination as I was not feeling very creative. In fact it took me a few sit downs to get it all together but I was happy with the end result.



I was lazy about setting up the light tent though so the picture is not the best.

Supplies: Blue and tan cardstock, Designer paper – Memory Stor, Stampabilities – Snoopy Chopper, Great Impressions – Happy Father’s Day.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE card Nina, Who can resist snoopy? It would be easy to add a scarf trailing from his neck too and some strokes to look like wind behind.

    Bet he was tickled to get this.

    Hope you feel above the weather soon.

    love from Sis

    ReplyDelete