April 23, 2009

Isn't this little box cute, I think the template for it is from Cricut. Boy did I struggle with putting this together, you would have though I had 6 hands in there foldering. In the end I think it turned out ok although nothing will be put in this box as it is glued up tight.

The top has these sweet little punched hearts in red, I tried to take a picture but it just did not turn out so you will have to take my word for it.




Actually a couple of the projects were made with Cricut templates for this workshop, my husband says I am not allowed to have one which is fine because my credit card could get into all sorts of trouble if I started down that path.

All Supplies: Stampin! Up



1 comment:

  1. ohhhh - ya, LOVING THIS BOX! You are now officially a hybrid maker hehe! Oops, here comes the MR. so must run Sis but will come back to oggle your card tomorrow.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete