April 29, 2009

I really do need to get out and buy a tripod, my sister gave me another option but I am stubborn. So please excuse my picture taking once again.


This image really does not do the colours in this card justice. There are crystals in the middle of each flower that does not show that well.

Supplies: Cream and aqua green cardstock, Designer paper - Daisy D’s, Denami Design – Stampin’Up! Sassy Stems, Stampendous – Simple Happy Birthday, misc tan and green ribbon, Jolee’s jewelry flat back crystal.


Have a great Wednesday.


1 comment:

  1. Ok and I saw if you want to stabilize your camera you can also just string some elastics together, run them from your belt loop and that keeps it from shaking. I just can't see you with elastics coming from your belt loop even if it works. haha

    This card is STUNNING - I know the camera could not have caught the rich colors. Mom will be SO fortunate to recieve this!

    Thx for sharing!

    ☻ Sis

    ReplyDelete