April 14, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I had not planned on not blog for 4 days but it sort of just worked out that way. I relaxed a great deal, did a little gardening and watched the copious amounts of rain pour down. Today the sun is shining, I took a vacation day and have the day to myself, all is good.

I coloured the flowers with my atyouSpica glitter markers, then added the crystals. The card portrait really does not show the glitter or the sparkle.



Supplies: Cream, kraft and black cardstock, Designer paper - Daisy D’s, Denami Design - Small flower spray, Paper Inspirations – Happy Birthday, Black – Spool o’ Ribbon, misc butterfly charm, Jolee’s jewelry flat back crystal.

Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    It took me a moment to realize this is the same stamp as last card done in a new way - very cool! Love the bold look of this one, very artsy!

    Thx for sharing and hope you totally enjoy your 'down' day!

    hugs,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card ...yes it is nice to get a break sometimes...well have a great week

    hugs

    ReplyDelete