March 13, 2009

I would love to say TGIF, but I am going to be working late tonight, I am on-call and possibly working tomorrow and I know I am working Sunday. I expect Monday to be a nightmare day so I will count down to next weekend instead.

I was suppose to attend a Stampin' Up workshop this weekend but I will need to miss that. I was looking forward to it. I made this card the other night, I did a really quick card portrait so the image is not a bright as if I had set up the light tent. I did some more Bullrushes with Flower Soft.


Supplies: Blue and blue metallic cardstock, Designer Paper – ColorBok Scrap Pack(Neutral), Impression Obsession – Boat Corner, misc ribbon buckle, Must Be Sold-BY-Spool blue ribbon, Flower Soft-Nut Brown.

Until tomorrow - play nice in the sandbox.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nina:)
    Soo sorry you have to work so much this weekend.I know you would much rather be designing your beautiful cards.:) They are beautiful too!
    I have been working on my paper scrapbooks the last couple of days.Got computer woes..so now I am going with the hands on!!It's fun!!:)I may just make some cards in advance too.
    Have you got any card ideas for Easter?Spiritual ones would be fantastic!I would love to see what you come up with.After your long weekend that is.:)

    Don't work too hard and rest when you can.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are really AWESOME! :) Thank you for being such WONDERFUL inspiration! :) Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete