March 23, 2009

Good Morning,

I did get the chance to make some cards this weekend, both on my own and at the Stampin' Up workshop I attended yesterday.

I am going to start this week with posting the Stampin' Up cards. I was feeling a little off kilter at the workshop as it was a little crowed and I kept banging my arm on a cup holder/recycle bag hanger that was attached to the table.

This card is a tri-fold card that is held closed where that round button-like tab is. I did not think to write down all the supplies until the end of the workshop so I decided that I wouldn't. All the supplies are Stampin'Up anyway.

Till tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh - how UNIQUE! What a terrific concept (hehe, MORE ideas) I'm really taken by the tri-fold!

    You were a busy girl! These workshops sound like fun.

    :) Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very different ...glad to see that you are getting allthese workshops in so you will have lotsto teach us during those classes you will be giving us ..hehehe

    ReplyDelete