January 29, 2009

This is Vogue, she is a sweet natured Geriatric princess with one eye. In her old age she feels that things such as drooling on her support staff in the middle of the night is a good way to get some food that is already in her bowl but she has seemed unworthy because she had licked it into little balls. Vogue has lost a few teeth along the way so she drools like a Saint Bernard. Cats don’t lack persistence either, round and round, meow in face, round and round drool on face, round and round sit on chest. I can hear her little brain…… day 5468 of captivity, I will drive the humans insane.

This is the 'So What' look, as in 'I did nothing'.


*Sign* I love my cat…. Me tired.

Sorry no card today. Sorry the image is a little blurry.

3 comments:

  1. awww...what a sweety and you love her dearly...looks like she has personality and can show it . Have a good day



    hugs and Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort*

    Wait till tomorrow - there will be a coordinating blog entry... hehe.

    BTW - I'm betting you will drool when you get to be a Geriatric Princess yourself, Sis.

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening Nina:)
    What's this?? An earthquake??? Has that got anything to do with the Volcano they are talking about in Alaska? I know..I am dumb..but had to ask anyway.:)I don't know that area of the map so well.
    Your cat is adorable.DD has a white cat with a few brown and black markings on it and it has become a big part of our family.:)Her cat is around two or so.Still pretty young.:)
    Thanks for sharing your pretty kitty with us.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete