January 15, 2009

This card was made with a Digital Download stamp designed by C.C. Designs, I love it.

The colors on this card portrait are not quite right. My sister would tell me the magic tips to correct it but I am working it all out, the green swirls are a little more muted in a nice way on the actual card. I doubled up on the ribbon to give it the effect I wanted. I used Microsoft Word for the Birthday wishes, I added some Stickles to the flowers and some glitter to her little wings , halo and pom poms with my Marvy Just Glitter pen. I coloured my little lady with my watercolour pencils.




Supplies: Navy and baby Blue cardstock, Designer Paper – DCWV the All Dressed up Stack, Digi Stamp – C.C. Designs – Standing Snowbunny with wings, Forever in Time-Paper flowers, Staight ‘N’ Narrow Ribbon, misc –brad.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Nina ..she is a cute ..love the colors used here. WOW you are so talented. And creative ...going to be an awesome year of card ideas from you

    hugs

    ReplyDelete