January 13, 2009

Good Morning,

I was able to get some cards made last night, I wanted to make cards so badly this weekend but I could not come up with one idea. I would sit for awhile and look at my supplies and sort through paper but nada. Isn’t it just the way when you have the time but….

Anyway, today’s card was not made last night it is a card that I really like how it turned out. My in-laws liked it so that is what counts. The button was made with a Sizzix sizzlets Diecut Button # 5 that I purchased from Stampin’ Up!. Looking back through my blog, I have been using alot of natural colors.



Supplies: Craft cardstock-Stampin’ Up!, White and brown cardstock, Designer papers -S.E.I Charlemagne, Inkadinkado-Sparrow, Stampin’ Up-thanks so much, Celebrate it Holiday Trim-it Ribbon, Stampin’ Up!-Hemp Twine.

Have a great Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant card as well! I think natural ones are great for all occasions. Even though you may have used similar colors over a period, each card has its own unique flavor.


    The bird is simply beautiful. Hay, I can do THAT. Maybe I should. Thats right up my alley an easy peasy. Thanks for the inspiration, Sis!

    I have an award for you on my blog today! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Nina ...for nada you ..got something ..love the bird ...can't wait to see what your sis does ..you two girls are so talented.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete