December 10, 2008

Wednesday.. it is Wednesday right. Ugg I am so lost for time right now *smile* I need another month before it is Christmas. I did get a good chunk of cards in envelopes and ready to go last night thought (happy dance).

Visitors, I have had some wonderful visitors who have come to take a look at my blog and leave great comments, thank you thank you. As soon as I catch my breath I will respond..

So today’s card is a hybrid of sorts.. yes ladies I went a little digital. This card is very grey in the picture, don’t get me wrong it is not a bright card to begin with but my camera skills make it a little darker… My goal, to make it look snowy and I think I did ok. I used a digital scrapbook paper and printed it out on grey cardstock to darken it up, like big thick clouds before you get a dumping of snow. I wish you could see the shimmer of the silver cardstock and the glitter on the foam snowflakes

This is another of my Christmas cards so for anyone taking a peek at my blog and happen to get one in the mail too, I hope you like it.




Supplies: Cardstock- Navy Blue, Silver and Blue specked, Digital Designer paper – Designed by Sillybirdnut, Inkadinkado –Snowman, Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon, Large snowflake brads, Foam Glitter Snowflakes.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nina:)
    Oh how cute! I LOVE it!:)
    Glad you got time to make your cards.I thought I was gonna have time to play yesterday but my DD wanted to go out to lunch and shopping.She comes first.:)

    Have a wonderful day!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowy Christmas cards and this one turned out wonderful. Those 3 D snowflakes and the ribbon really add to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, is right - its Wednesday and its sooooo busy at this time of the year. I've given up, and I don't even have a job!

    This card is so snowy delicious - and I'm tickled its both digi and 'real' - you used the best bits of both.

    My brains are scrambled eggs today again, so can't think of something really witty to leave here for you today, so this will have to do. I'll connect with you yet.

    your 1 and only - Sisser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nina!

    Should I be checking my mail box for this one? Huh? Huh?

    lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina ...this is an awesome card ..I love snowmen ..if you saw my decoration ..you would see snowman all over ...we'll tonight we are having another card night ...could you came and teach a class...pleaseeeee

    ReplyDelete