November 30, 2008

The weekend has zoomed on by so fast, I would love another day.


I made the this card/certifcate holder after I made the cardinal one for the same friend. She wanted something fun, I thought this monkey fit the purpose.

Cardstock: Natural, burgundy and sage from Nature Preserve Recycled cardstock, Designer Paper-Fruitcake Sleigh Bells/Pine
Stamp: Penny Black-Monkey in our tree, Artful Stamper-Merry Christmas. Kolette Hall G Studio-Light String
Accessories: Celebrate It Holiday Ribbon, K&Company Christmas Cheer Grand Adhesions, Deco Just Glitter pen


4 comments:

  1. What a clever idea for a card holder! I love all the three D stuffs on the 'real' cards. The monkey is TOO cute, reminds me of someone I know...

    Man, you're fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH Nina these cards are STUNNING!!
    Came via Judy's as I was browsing hers!
    LOVING the inspiration!
    Thanks so much for sharing these- gets the juices flowing again!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, how the longer you look at a card, the more details you see. At first I hadn't even noticed the embossed background. LOL! I was looking at the overall design, the image and the patterned paper.
    First, I'd like to say that the image is just too darn cute. Second, you pp is totally different and I am liking it on this card as it just peeks along the outer edge.
    Third, I love the layering, the matching ribbon and your embellishment.
    Fourth, you embossed burgundy paper pulls it all together. Really like that embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well to go girl ...love the monkey..love the colors ....

    ReplyDelete